As you may already know, I have the sweetest tooth there is. I recently recreated a recipe my cousin Viviane showed me and I thought of sharing it with you guys as it is absolutely divine. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you will love the Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fondant, a recipe originally taken from SORTEDfood. It took me not more than 20 minutes to prepare and bake this amazing dessert (and less to eat it all 😉 ). Let me know if you try it out – I am sure you will fall in love with this recipe!
For 3-4 servings – Ingredients
1tbsp peanut butter
1 medium banana, pureed (replaces the 2 eggs in the original recipe, you can also replace the eggs with 2tbsp yogurt)
40g self-raising flour
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. Melt the chocolate and the peanut butter together.
3. Add the sugar and banana to the mix and stir and then fold in the flour.
4. Divide the mixture in 3 greased ramequins or moulds.
5. Place into the oven for about 10 minutes (more or less time depending on the shape of the dish).
6. Leave to rest for a few minutes before serving and dust with icing sugar (you can also add fruits if you want!)
Don’t forget to follow me on social media! <3